"I have known Angela for several years now and she has been an absolute delight to know. She has not let her disability hold her back from fully engaging in life in fact she has used it to her advantage by expressing herself artistically (about how she is feeling and coping) and has shared this with numerous others. Her kind and positive support has benefited many. It's an honour to call myself a friend and associate!"
AngelasArtArea™ is excited to be expanding her site at the moment. If you have any suggestions, they are welcome. If you have worked with Angela, and do not see your photo here, but would like to. Do not assume the worst!
Please follow & like us :)
- 5 Fast Facts: Lee Krasner
- Happy Ripple Group!
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Conquer Club!
- Graduation from Marie Forleo’s B School
- I Have Marks to Make
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Artistic Evolution
- Savannah Earth Day celebration
- Card of the day!
- ACEO Magazine Sugar Skull contest
- ACEO Magazine Publication at Armstrong
- Savannah Association for the Blind, Inc. presents An ART SHOW and GALA
- Misc. Artwanted Calendar