"I met Angela through the internet and although we've never met in person I consider her a friend and a colleague. She is a spirited and talented young women with an incredible tenacity and generosity of spirit. Her artwork is a reflection of her sunny personality and she never fails to make me smile. Angela is one" of the most upbeat and positive people I know and I'm endlessly impressed with the strength she shows on a daily basis in the face of her physical challenges. She is not only a creative being, but a creative inspiration to everyone whom she meets."
AngelasArtArea™ is excited to be expanding her site at the moment. If you have any suggestions, they are welcome. If you have worked with Angela, and do not see your photo here, but would like to. Do not assume the worst!
Please follow & like us :)
- 5 Fast Facts: Lee Krasner
- Happy Ripple Group!
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Conquer Club!
- Graduation from Marie Forleo’s B School
- I Have Marks to Make
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Artistic Evolution
- Savannah Earth Day celebration
- Card of the day!
- ACEO Magazine Sugar Skull contest
- ACEO Magazine Publication at Armstrong
- Savannah Association for the Blind, Inc. presents An ART SHOW and GALA
- Misc. Artwanted Calendar