Angela is fabulous!! She is a wonderful organizer with a passion for justice and creativity. Angela has a vision for justice for all. She has been crucial in making Art Cards visible to the public - with peace between ATC and ACEO artists - becoming ArtsCardsUnited. Angela is very active with the arts in general. Angela is a tireless advocate for people with disabilities - both visible and hidden. The world is a much better place with Angela working for all of us!!
AngelasArtArea™ is excited to be expanding her site at the moment. If you have any suggestions, they are welcome. If you have worked with Angela, and do not see your photo here, but would like to. Do not assume the worst!
Please follow & like us :)
- 5 Fast Facts: Lee Krasner
- Happy Ripple Group!
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Conquer Club!
- Graduation from Marie Forleo’s B School
- I Have Marks to Make
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Artistic Evolution
- Savannah Earth Day celebration
- Card of the day!
- ACEO Magazine Sugar Skull contest
- ACEO Magazine Publication at Armstrong
- Savannah Association for the Blind, Inc. presents An ART SHOW and GALA
- Misc. Artwanted Calendar